Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Goodbye Goddard






Commencement weekend at Goddard. I'll let the photos tell the story. What a range of emotions! This blog starts here. I owe so much (I'm not talking about my student loans) to Goddard College. I am grateful for everyone that helped make the commencement weekend such a memorable and moving 2 1/2 days...
-Ann Driscoll, Socially Responsible Business and Sustainable Communities Program Director
-Sarah Bobrow-Williams, final semester (and rockstar) advisor
-Rita Hardiman, 2nd reader
-Sang Hwang, G1 advisor
-Eileen Conlon, G3 advisor
-Russ Gaskin, SBC faculty and phenomenal keynote speaker
-My loved ones who made the long journey to Plainfield to see me graduate
-All of the other SBC faculty and students for their kind words and support

No comments:

Post a Comment